Saturday, February 23, 2013

Busy!

Lately I've been so incredibly busy, working 2 jobs, having some semblance of a social life and working on a new webshow with some friends, that I've had barely any time at all to think about my cock.

This has, in all honesty, been really great. The less time I have to think about it, the less I get turned on and frustrated. The past few nights I've basically come home and gone straight to bed, where even if I wasn't locked up, I would have been too tired to jerk off, so it's been working well!

Then comes Saturday morning.

First of all, I've never really been one to sleep in, so I'm up at 8, when I don't have anything of substance to do until at least 2. Also, because I am a 22 year old dude, of course I wake up with (in this case an attempted) hard on.

Saturdays is when everything falls apart, and I am climbing the walls wanting to get at my cock.

I may have talked about this before, and if I have, I apologize...but the hardest part for me is a lack of interest by anyone else in my area being interested in chastity. When I'm locked up, my desire really isn't so much to get at my own cock, as it is to get at ANY cock. Problem is, most guys in my part of Iowa get pretty freaked out when they see the device :/

Oh well, luckily I have a pretty busy weekend and week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment