Monday, February 18, 2013

I'm back!

Ok, so I've been absolutely awful with this whole blog thing...good thing I don't write for a living (jk, I do...oops!)

So, I haven't blogged much at all because there's been nothing going on in my sex/kink life, one of the downfalls to living where I do, I guess. I've also been CRAZY busy with work lately, so this was kind of the last thing on my mind.

But now, I am back, and I am locked once again!

I have no key holder (which I HATE) so it's just up to me to keep it on.

I decided to set a specific amount of time for my device to be kept on. I decided to leave it up to fate, and used the "Chastity Bingo" function on LockedMEN.com. After the random choosing, I got four weeks, starting this past Sunday, so I'll be locked up until March 17th.

I'll try to keep up with this blog with how it's going, and all that fun stuff. Will definitely try to be better at it this time! Also, if anyone is looking to be a key holder, let me know! I enjoy this much more if someone else is in charge :D

No comments:

Post a Comment