Monday, December 17, 2012

12/17; Unlocked

Yes, I have unlocked my chastity device.

When I first agreed to lock myself up, I wasn't sure what it was I wanted. I wanted to experiment with giving up control of my cock, and having someone else take that control. I didn't really want to jump right in with someone I didn't know, so I had a friend hold the key for me. He's a great guy, but just not the right key holder for me. He too is submissive, and he just didn't have the firm and dominating hand that I needed for this.

I considered staying self locked, however I just didn't feel the same fulfillment that way. The thing that attracts me most to being chaste is not the inability to masturbate, but the submission to someone else, so self locking just really doesn't appeal to me.

I plan on staying unlocked for at least a week, and will hopefully be able to find a new key holder soon, as I truly do enjoy having my cock locked by someone else, and giving up that control.

I will of course continue to blog here, and as soon as I am locked again, you will know.

No comments:

Post a Comment