Friday, December 7, 2012

Chastity Update 12/7; Hooking Up

So last night, I did it. I found someone in the middle of nowhere Iowa who was not only curious about my chastity device, but ended up really being into it.

We'd been talking for a bit on A4A before I was locked up, and he sent me another message last night and we started chatting. We already talked about how I was into some kink, but I hadn't mentioned chastity to him yet. I was a little nervous when I told him that he would think it was too out there, and we'd be done.

But he said he was interested in it, and as he put it "a blow job is a blow job."

So we agreed to meet for a drink and then go back to my place. He was really cute...kinda awkward, talked a lot about himself, which was...meh. But overall, he was cool.

So we went back to my place and started making out right away, he was a great kisser, and when he took his shirt off, he was so fucking sexy. We were making out, playing around some more, and then he went to take off my pants. I was a little nervous he would see it, and think that it was hot in theory, but when it was in person, no more.

Luckily, he LOVED it. He was totally into it, and it just made him get more rough. He fucked my face so good, I was gagging so much, and I fucking loved it. He spanked my ass so hard, it's still slightly painful.

Now, this whole time, I probably could have cum so quickly had he just barely touched my cock (which he did on occassion, slapping my balls and what not), but thankfully, I was able to avoid cumming, just made me fucking hornier for him.

After probably about half an hour of face fucking, making out, nipple play and more-- he shot the hottest load all over my face, and then continued to fuck my face with his cum covered cock.

It. was. amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment