Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Chastity Update 12/4

Time for an update on my chastity. It's been just over a week now (I was locked on Sunday the 25th) and I'm getting to an interesting time in my...well I guess I'll use enslavement for lack of a better word. When I've talked with other subs about chastity, a lot of them have mentioned that eventually, I'll get to a point where I'm no longer constantly horny, and I'll mostly just-- be content with being locked. I don't know if I'm completely there yet, but I definitely think I'm close.

When the device was first put on, sex was ALWAYS on my mind. I constantly thought of sucking cock, or getting fucked, or serving a Sir. Now, it's definitely something that is on my mind, but I'm not constantly hard up in my cage. I definitely have a clearer head now than I did when I started. (Of course, as I'm writing this, I'm hard as can be, wishing there was a Sir here for me to worship when I was done, but that's of course because I am writing this...)

From my perspective, this is an important moment in my chastity journey. Before this moment, I was still constantly yearning for my own pleasure. Now that I have been locked for this amount of time, I don't always think about that, or at least it's not the first thing on my mind.

Of course, I would still LOVE to be serving below a Sir's feet...but that will come eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment