Thursday, December 6, 2012

Chastity (mini) Update 12/6

So, as I said last night, I was kinda bummed out that the Sir had to cancel on me, and I guess I was more horned up than normal when I went to bed last night. Then this morning, I woke up and was covered in my own cum.

I have never in my life had a "wet dream." Not even when I was a teenager, so this was a bit of a weird experience to me.

It kinda upset me, because I feel like I have disappointed my Key Holder by cumming, even if I had no control of it.

What do you think? Should I be disappointed in myself? Should my key holder be disappointed in me and punish me in anyway?  Am I over reacting because I am just having a bad couple of days?

2 comments:

  1. I don't think you should be upset by it, it's something that happened out of your control. I know some doms/keyholders do punish their chastised sub when something like this happens. But you really shouldn't feel bad or disappointed about it, it's not your fault.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that's very true. I talked to my key holder and he agreed with you. I've just been in a TERRIBLE mood the past 36 hours, so I think I was taking it out on myself.

    ReplyDelete