Sunday, December 2, 2012

No Jacking off Till 2013

Hello! Welcome to my new blog, allow me to introduce myself and what not.

My name is Dominic, and I am a submissive. That seems incomplete when I say it that way, but I can't think of another way to put it.

I've been locked in chastity now for 1 week, which is the longest I have ever gone, and I am about try something else out-- something that excites me, but also makes me very nervous. I have agreed to a solid month in my chastity device.

To some, it may not seem like a whole lot of time, but I still consider myself fairly new to chastity and everything-- plus jacking off is one of my favorite things to do, so we'll see how this goes.

As a friend of mine (and my current key holder) explained to me, as a sub, I don't have the right to control my own cock, or to decide when I get to cum. Those decisions are up to Dom's and Sir's. That thought alone gets me hard (well, as hard as I can get now...under the circumstances). The idea that someone else gets to decide something about me and a part of my body, I absolutely love it.

For me, submission-- and subsequently chastity-- are both more mental than anything else I would say. The idea, of someone giving me an order, or telling me to do something, and I do it because I know that they are superior, and that I am there to make them happy, that's something I don't even know if I can fully put into words how much I enjoy.

Part of the point of this blog is so that I can discuss my chastity. I decided to do it in a blog for two reasons. First of all, my key holder, like most people, is very busy a lot of the time, so he's not always available to speak when I am. Second of all, in addition to being submissive, I am quite the exhibitionist. I love the idea of people reading this, and thinking about my locked cock, and how they are superior, or how they might be in the same situation.

I am going to try to make daily postings that are just about my chastity, and then additional postings just about BDSM and other kink things.

So let me wrap up, with some quick other things about my chastity. As I already said, I agreed (actually, I asked for, so I have no excuse if I decide I don't like it down the road) to be locked for the rest of the year. In addition to that, I have some other conditions that my key holder has given me.

  • I am to remain shaved from my neck down to my knees.
  • When I am alone in my apartment, I am to remain naked at all times.
  • My apartment is to be kept clean at all times.
As of right now, those are the rules I have to follow. I hope to receive more soon.

I hope you enjoy the blog (and that I didn't bore you with this post) and that you stick around for more!

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment